Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OHHH Excitement!

I just got home from the doctor with Grant (7 month well visit) and asked about his solids.  The doctor told me he can start having all sorts of things now, chicken, pasta, cheese, yogurt, beans.  OMG I'm so excited! So anyways, hopefully this blog will get a little more exciting as I introduce some new flavors and textures with the little man.  I think I'm going to start with yogurt (after the peaches which I already bought) and go from there.  We can also start doing finger food and he will learn to feed himself.  Pretty fun stuff.  This picture isn't from today, but I can't have a blog post without a picture!

This is how excited Grant is!

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting news! I can't wait to see his reaction to the new foods!

    ReplyDelete