Friday, August 27, 2010

New stuff!

So Grant has been trying new things all over the place lately.  I suppose I'm still supposed to be waiting 3 days, but I haven't been the best about it.  I'm trying to wait on things that are brand new food categories (ie dairy).  So in the past week he's had yogurt, teething biscuits, bread and banana puffs!  I snapped a few shots along the way, but he's seemed to enjoy all of it.  It's so cute how he looks like he's really chewing even though he just has the one little tooth.  I have to keep a really close eye on him to make sure he doesn't have any big pieces, but besides that he's good to go to try most things.  Of course there are still plenty of "rules", but it's been fun.  Anyways here are the pictures I did get.

Yogurt (stonyfield farms yobaby, plain)


 Happy Bellies banana puffs
 Such concentration!  It was hilarious to watch him chasing them all over the tray.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this bring back memories of Eamonn picking up his Cheerios like that. I don't think they had Happy Bellies Banana Puffs back then.

    ReplyDelete